Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

What am i doing here??

Oh dear, Im soooOoOoo addicted to my blog now. used to find it a chore to set up one myself. But, ive finally got the hang of it! Hooray!

Ive got lots of admin stuff to handle later on.

1. Submit my MC
2. Get hold of CTE mock test papers and answers from Elaine
3. Find out how to solve my CTM assignment problems
4. Submit claims for my medical expenses
5. Review draft with my CEm lecturer

My goal for tonite is to polish and finish up the damned CEM research paper! Wish me luck ppl! Ive only managed a 'C' the other time. arrgggHHhhh, my linguistic talents are that limited, you see. wish i could just bribe someone and write an impeccable piece on my behaLf!!! *EviL grinz* well, i have to check off one more agenda on my list NOW-- to scan in a copy of my MC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home