Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Vogue and Vamp

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that make-up and photography are my favourite past-time. But im sorry, i cant take artistic human or geographic landscapes. Supremely revolting, horrendous, repulsive, ghastly, appalling and nauseating, what-I-would-call-masterpieces, are my so-called-real-fortes. yes, stop complaining or nit-picking me for my insanity. I know that Ive got to be the most accentric and crappy jUnkie u ever know. But hey! This is MY blog! dont u ever mind! heezzz... to add on, i shall deemed to not hold any reponsibilities or liabilities for any pubLic alarm caused. View at your own risk!

(p/s: the 3 masterpieces were taken earlier in the evening after i got home from school. There's a problem with my PC clock. that's why the time and date of the post appeared to be so funny. No biggies! i'll see if i can rectify the prob!)

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger sanguinelm' said...

hahas ur ex roomie here. anwyay u look like an opera singer.. the way your eye shadow's done.. hahas.. anyway hope your toes are feeling better.. seeyas thurs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home