Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Friday, October 29, 2004

DisappOinted...

I got back my CAH 102 assignments yesterday. Im soOOooo upset! I dun get it. Anyway, words can never articulate how I have felt at that moMent in tiMe. Is it plain disappOintment? Dissatisfaction? I just felt awashed with all sorts of emotion. For a minute, I questioned my motive to choose to be here. I really felt that there was no way to keep abreast with the fierce competition for good grades. There are better brains here. And I just felt...... erm, I onLy find "dUmb" the most convenient word to use now! arrGGGhhh!!! I just want a break soon... Once again, life has proven to be a miserable one... wad's life without unhappiness! wad da f**k. And im so sOrry that i have to "almost" swear (but i didnt spell it out upfront you see). anyway, im not responsible for underaged kids who happen to chance upon my blog. Just lemme turn this blog upside down for today yeah? cos im just soOooo displeased, disheartened and angRy WITH MYSELF! I have not put in enoUgh efforts alrite. So i cant blame anyone for my self-loathing state now!
Met Jon for lunch after class. His advice has apparently fallen on deaf ears. Oh well, I really dont know what to say about us.. He doesnt seem to understand what I really want and what I am really upset with. Anyway, i dun exactly need any advice, help or comfort. The crux of my prob lies with MYSELF!!

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Jane Doe said...

hey..dont be disheartened.. :) whenever there's a downside, an upside is not far off..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home