Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Just another day of doing nothing

Im the biggest loser of the day. Wasted my time doing nothing much...

Did the laundry... I've just collected the clothes which were hung to dry yesterday. They are still sitting in the laundry basket, looking like a mass of wrinkled thrash.

What other stuff have i been doing? Just sleeping, surfing the net, tempting myself with new fashion designs and bitching with my friends on MSN about work. This is my typical sunday. U wont believe that I can just squander my time and do silly things like this right?

Yeah, I certainly did! Sitting on my ass and getting angry over things.

I hate people who are exploitative

I hate people who are unfeeling

I hate people who are blinded by the speck of dust in their eyes but never bothered to remove them, before they start to find fault with others

I hate people who are unsincere

I hate people who are pretentious

I hate people who cant lead by example

All in all, I just hate people who are crap.

Im just so damn irritated...

And im f**king angry with myself for wasting my time... how did i manage to sleep for so long???

I think Im crap too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home