Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

2 papers doWn...

Im done with maths today. goodness! ive lost 36 marks! history on mon was ok. got back my CEM assignment. Im pretty happy with the results. Managed a B at last for my assignment. =)

Things havent been going well for me and Jon. I dont know how to share this with my frens and im sure i wun tell just anyone abt it. i dUno hw aNy of my friends are going to react to the fact. Amy's the only person who knew abt it. Going out with YC later. so he'll be the next to know. will prob talk to Jen abt it as well. This thing had somehow affected my maths paper. but well, this sem was a flop. i just hope that things will be better next sem. i wanna start with the right foot...

But i have to thank god that things are pretty clear right now though it kinda hurt me... I wish i'd be wiser in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home