Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Catching-up session

Had a great lunch with my KPMG ex-colleagues on thu. Cheryl and Jen seem to be doing quite well with their new company. An Loon is pregnant! hahaz. Makes me wonder why am i that unlucky with my attachment. If it hadnt been KPmG, I might not have decided to move out of accounting field. but then again, it might not be the main reason. I AM CLUELESS.

Im burning high fr the exams fever! One more day to the first paper. Im feeling vexed, anxious and stressed out! cant wait for exams to be over.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Jane Doe said...

Meeting you for lunch was my pleasure! :) Should do it again soon...after ur exams? Cheers! Btw, good luck and all the best! Don't fret...you've come so far, you'll truly survive everything and anything! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home