Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Sleeping Beauty

I have never thought that a local production by Singapore Dance Theatre could be so enthralling. Mistook the Sleeping Beauty that I watched last night with the one produced by The Imperial Ice Stars. But it was a beautiful mistake! I ended up watching an enchanting ballet at Esplanade yesterday night.

Im considering if I should get the tickets for the other version of Sleeping Beauty by the Imperial Ice Stars. But the tics gonna burn a gigantic hole in my pocket. It'd cost me 100 odd to get the same kinda seats that ive got for yesterday's performance! BUt BUt BUT... Im very sure that it's going to be an even more stunning ballet performance. Ballet on ice--- prob the first in S'pore! How can one miss Olympic-winning-ice-skating medalists in action? Aww, Santa Claus, pls grant me my wish! hahhazz...


Had a good time doing recce for Befrienders' outing. My only regret was not bringing my cam along to capture the breath-taking view of Upper Pierce Reservior. It's so so soOoooo beautifuL... Love the natural landscape that framed the reservior... aww, next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home