Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Disappointing Day

Was supposed to watch a modern dance performance today. But Map was sick and I dont really wanna go alone. Though Im not exactly alone, most of my friends are going with their own clique or with their other half. So, I guess it's better to give up the tickets instead. Aww, what a waste!

I have decided to take up a dance show assignment on Xmas eve. Since I dont have any dates, it might not be a bad idea to earn some extra cash. Gonna be in church on Saturday for the late morning service. Hmm, and NYE celebration prob gonna be in church as well. At least it beats wrestling with the crowds! Oh yeah, will be trekking at Bkt Timah Hill on Boxing Day with my comm members. Looking forward to it! =)

For some reasons, I really cant wait to send off 2004. It's not really a good year for me. First, it was the horrible attachment period. And then, some disappointment in my love life, followed by two months of miserable hall life and school stress. And more disappointment ensued at year end. Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home