Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Friday, December 17, 2004

SHoPping...

Went shopping on my own yesterday. All thanks to my sis who played me out at the very last minute! hmmp! Bought for myself an eye-lash curler from ANna Sui (it was highly recommended by friends) and 2 CDs--- one of them was by contemporary pianoist, Pual Cardall, and the other one was a Jazz compilation. Was looking high and low for the barbie doll watch that one of the kids wanted. But i still couldnt find it! Im still short of school shoes and the barbie doll watch to make my list complete.

Im quite contented with my load. Feeling kinda exhuasted at the end of the day. ShoPping alone obviously doesnt help to ease my agony from the breakup. Aww, im falling back into sleeping difficulties again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home