Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Monday, November 15, 2004

High tea with Jen @ SRC

Had a fantastic time with Jen today. We chatted a great deal and took many crazy pics together. My digi-cam has been under-utilised u see.. hahaz! Will upload the pics here soon. Received a really early x'mas gift from her today. Kinda surprised! Well, im looking forward to my own xmas shopping after the exams!

Just realised how small Singapore is! Jen happened to know Kian Wee as well... How coincidental!

Agenda for tonite:

COMPLETE CHINA HISTORY!!!!!


I cant believe what Ive been doing! been taking days off to go out... And my progress is SLOW!!!!!!!! arrGGGhhhhh! where's my motivation to get my honours??? or did i realise that it was too unattainable and decided to give it up in my sub-conscious mind?? hahaz.. Anyway, I think im really experiencing some serious sleep disorder. Too much of coffee can hurt u! BEWARE!!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home