Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Tiring Day

I was slogging away yesterday. Clearing up the after-exams debris was too much of a chore for the physically-challenged like me. Yeah, I know, it's been at least 5 weeks after my final paper.. and the results were already out long ago. Getting my lazy bones to work is just like trying to start some rusty engine. IT TAKES TIME. I have cleared up and put away most of my notes. But there is still a huge chunk of junkies that I have kept for years (some dating as far back as 9 or 10 years ago!). It's going to be a painful decision if I have to throw it. So, they are still sitting in my study room, occupying considerable space.
I dont know why I just love holding on to, what my mum termed them as junks. Wondering when will I eventually bear to part with them...
Had a short but not-so-satisfying nap after the labour. Woke up in a haze to prepare to go out and meet Jen for dinner at Baker's lounge. Food was reasonable. We had a good chat, laughing over how ridiculous some people can get. There is of course some serious notes behind all the jokes after all. LIFE! And she managed to reason with me on some personal matters.
Going to get back some of my stuff fr Jon tmr. I cant wait to get a brand new start. My decision shall stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home