Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Back to school

It was a gloomy start for the week. With the cool and rainy weather, I slept like a baby till my alarm went off at 6am on a Monday morning. The past 6 weeks of fun and holidays suddenly seemed like a distant dream. Enveloped by the cool morning breeze, I dragged my feet to the MRT station, feeling like an offender who was evicted from Wonderland.

Everthing doesnt feel right. I did not print out the notes for my lectures. The first lecture seriously dampened my mood. Environmental and global issues... uuuFFFfff! It's indeed too heavy to begin the week with. I hate geography! Yucks!

Im more settled by now. But still disorganised... Aww, just gotta let nature take its own course and let the momentum sink in. But, but, BUT... 3 days of 8.30am classes is lethal!!! The tinge of apprehension for the new sem is bugging me. Hope that I'll be able to survive.

Facial was therapeutic... Two more days to weekend! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home